About Te Rauparaha Arena
This website is owned by Porirua City Council and operated by the Recreation Team in the Community and City Infrastructure Group.
This website has been designed in accordance with the World Wide Web Consortium's Accessibility Initiative and the New Zealand Government's Web Standards.
The information and images contained on this website are copyright to the Porirua City Council, unless stated otherwise. Information may only be used as permitted under the Copyright Act 1994. You may not republish any substantial part of the information without the prior written permission of Porirua City Council.
Enquiries should be addressed to:
The Communications Unit
Porirua City Council
P O Box 50-218
Phone: +64 (04) 237 5089
Fax: +64 (04) 237 6384
Externally sourced material is copyright to the respective provider.
Links to pages in this website must clearly reveal that they belong to our site.
Representing our pages in subframes is prohibited.
The Privacy Act sets out 12 information privacy principles dealing with the collection, holding, use and disclosure of personal information, and the assigning of unique identifiers. The principles also give you a right to access information about yourself and to ask for it to be corrected.
In outline the 12 principles are:
- Purpose of collection of personal information.
- Source of personal information.
- Collection of information from subject.
- Manner of collection of personal information.
- Storage and Security of personal information.
- Access to personal information.
- Correction of personal information.
- Accuracy, etc., of personal information to be checked before use.
- Agency not to keep personal information for longer than necessary.
- Limits on use of personal information.
- Limits on disclosure of personal information.
- Unique identifiers.
The Act applies to the Porirua City Council in its role as an agency. In compliance with The Act the Porirua City Council holds certain information about ratepayers and residents of Porirua City. This information is required for lawful purposes used in the functioning of the Porirua City Council. This information is sourced in accordance with principle 2 of The Act.
For more detailed information please refer to The Privacy Act 1993 and its amendments.
If you wish to view any personal information held by the Porirua City Council, please phone (04) 237 5089 or email email@example.com.
Status report for Te Rauparaha Arena:
- ALL FACILITIES OPEN