Porirua Sports Awards
Thursday 8 November
Calling all Porirua sportstars, sports teams and super coaches – nominations are open for the 2018 Porirua Sports Awards.
The awards recognise, celebrate and reward sports people living in Porirua City for their achievements over the past year. The awards also inspire and help locally gifted sports people to reach their potential and celebrate those who have achieved in their sport.
You can nominate your best and brightest in the following categories:
- young sportsman (aged under 19 on 31 August 2018)
- young sportswoman (aged under 19 on 31 August 2018)
- individual sportsman (aged over 19 on 31 August 2018)
- individual sportswoman (aged over 19 on 31 August 2018)
- sports team (of two or more persons)
- disabled sportsperson (individual or team member)
- coach of the year
- volunteer of the year
- service to sport.
Nominations are due Friday 5 October