View and print our technical specifications
Standard floor plans are available in pdf format below:
- Mana Community Grants Foundation Stadium (blank)
- Mana Community Grants Foundation Stadium (2110 people theatre style)
- Mana Community Grants Foundation Stadium (grandstand seating)
- NZCT Stadium (blank)
- NZCT Stadium (250 people wedding)
- Meeting Rooms
- More FM Studio
- Ground Floor
- First Floor
TE RAUPARAHA ARENA AND CAR PARK
Please liaise with your Event Co-ordinator when developing the floor plans for your event. Should the organiser have floor plans created by another party, this floor plan is to be submitted to Te Rauparaha Arena for approval not less than fourteen days prior to the event. These floor plans must include stage, tables, chairs, curtains, decorations, overhead structures, audio-visual equipment and a scale.
The room dimensions within Te Rauparaha Arena are as follows:
- Mana Community Grants Foundation Stadium – 65 metres by 38 metres
- NZCT Stadium – 38 metres by 22 metres
- Meeting rooms - 5.3 metres by 7.9 metres
- Theatre - 10.6 metres by 10.6 metres (approximately)
- More FM Studio - 14.8 metres by 7.9 metres
Ceiling heights for spaces at Te Rauparaha Arena are as follows:
- Mana Community Grants Foundation Stadium – 9.1 metres at lowest and 12.0 metres at highest
- NZCT Stadium – 12.0 metres
- Meeting rooms – 3.0 metres
- More FM Studio – 3.0 metres
We have the following equipment available from the venue. Some items will incur additional costs; however some are free of charge when you hold your event with us.
TABLES AND CHAIRS
- 1.8 metre Trestle Tables
- 1.5 metre Round Tables
- Conference Chairs
- Plastic Chairs
- Retractable Grandstand Seating in Mana Community Grants Foundation Stadium (seats up to 1,825 people in two stands)
- Mezzanine Seating in Mana Community Grants Foundation Stadium (seats 280 people)
- Netball Hoops
- Basketball Hoops
- Volleyball Nets
- Unihoc Goals and Sticks
- Scorebenches with Electronic Scoreboards in both Stadiums
- Protective Floor Covering for Stadium Sports Floors
- Modular Staging – panels are 2.4 metres by 1.2 metres (size & height built to individual requirements)
- 6.0 metres by 6.0 metres Trailer Stage (for outdoor use only)
- Divider wall in Meeting Room to split into two spaces
- Dividers Curtains in Mana Community Grants Foundation Stadium (split stadium into 3)
- Rails for drapes in NZCT Stadium
- TV platform for raised side line camera angles, ideal for Sky TV
AUDIO AND VISUAL
- Sound system in Mana Community Grants Foundation and NZCT Stadiums for PA announcements
- Portable PA for announcements and music in small space (includes wireless microphone)
- In-built data projectors in Theatre and Meeting Rooms
- Data projectors for other small spaces
- In Mana Community Grants Foundation Stadium: 3 levels of lighting including TV lighting (1000 lux at floor level)
- NZCT Stadium has ample light levels for sporting events and expos
- In Conference Rooms: Various pre-set lighting options dependant on room set up
- Ample single phase power throughout the venue
- Mana Community Grants Foundation Stadium: Two 32 amp 3 phase power plus sixteen 10 amp double sockets around walls
- NZCT Stadium: One 32 amp 3 phase power plus fourteen 10 amp double sockets around walls
- Mana Community Grants Foundation Stadium also has four 10 amp power sockets and Ethernet ports in four in-floor boxes
- Forklift (1 tonne lifting capacity – Licence Required)
- Stanchions with retractable belts for crowd control
- Rigging points in ceiling (see Rigging Manual and Rigging Loading Plan)
Te Rauparaha Arena has a variety of building specifications which event organisers need to be aware of when planning their event.
LOADING IN & OUT
- Large dockway for multiple trucks or delivering of shipping containers
- Dockway with large roller door provides direct access to Mana Community Grants Foundation Stadium from rear of the building
- Undercover loading and unloading
- Flat access from dockway into Te Rauparaha Arena
Please ask for maximum floor loading specifications from the venue staff.
View the Ceiling Rigging Manual (pdf) for details on the location and maximum loadings of all rigging points in both the Mana Community Grants Foundation and NZCT Stadiums.
- 32 amp 3 phase power in NZCT Stadium
- Large number of 10 amp single phase power outlets round perimeter of NZCT Stadium
- 32 amp 3 phase power in Mana Community Grants Foundation Stadium
- Large number of 10 amp single phase power outlets round perimeter of Mana Community Grants Foundation Stadium
- 10 amp single phase power in four in-floor boxes in Mana Community Grants Foundation Stadium
- Ethernet available in in-floor boxes in Mana Community Grants Foundation Stadium
- Wireless internet network available
There are three levels of lighting available in the Mana Community Grants Foundation Stadium:
- Lighting squares provide day-to-day lighting
- High bays provide tournament light
- TV lighting provides ample lighting levels for TV broadcast with lighting measured at 1000 lux at floor level
- No additional lighting needs to be brought in
- NZCT Stadium: High bay lighting that can be controlled for various brightness levels
- Conference Rooms: Lighting in each room has a number of different brightness settings and configurations
Our innovative reduction and division curtaining system in the Mana Community Grants Foundation Stadium allows for multiple events to take place at the same time or for sections of the stadium to be isolated for different portions of the event.
AIR VENTILATION AND HEATING
Large gas heaters have been installed in the ceilings of both the Mana Community Grants Foundation and NZCT Stadiums to quickly heat the venues on colder days. While the Meeting Rooms, Studio and Theatre have air conditioning installed for both heating and cooling to ensure a comfortable air temperature.
Ceiling air vents are in the Mana Community Grants Foundation Stadium to help remove carbon dioxide out of the air while also allowing for quick dispersion of smoke/haze from event special effects.
Welly Wi-Fi is an open public network that is accessible throughout the venue. There is a maximum usage of 100mb of data per device per 24 hours.
Te Rauparaha Arena has an in-house Wi-Fi network, offering easy-to-use, high speed wireless internet. Access can be arranged on a daily basis, at a cost of $10 per day or $30 for a week, per device.
Should you require wired broadband, please discuss your requirements with your Event Coordinator during the planning process, and costs can be discussed based on your specific requirements.
Te Rauparaha Arena has established relationships with a range of external suppliers who in most cases will be able to meet all your event requirements. This provides easier, cost saving planning for the Hirer. It is preferred that Hirers must use Te Rauparaha Arena’s Supply Partners unless prior approval from the Arena Management is made.
Phone: (027) 484 1803
Te Rauparaha Arena acknowledges the support of the following suppliers:
- Arena Cafe
- Baxters Catering
- Ice Point
- Kapi-Mana News
- Metro Productions
- Porirua City Council Nursery
- Red Badge Security