We have the following equipment available from the venue. Some items will incur additional costs; however some are free of charge when you hold your event with us.
Tables & chairs
- 1.8 metre trestle tables
- 1.5 metre round tables
- Conference chairs
- Plastic chairs
- Retractable grandstand seating in Main Stadium (seats up to 1,825 people in two stands)
- Mezzanine seating in Main Stadium (seats 280 people)
- Netball hoops
- Basketball hoops
- Volleyball nets
- Unihoc goals and sticks
- Scorebenches with electronic scoreboards in both stadiums
- Protective floor covering for stadium sports floors
- Please ask for maximum floor loading specifications from the venue staff.
- Modular Staging – panels are 2.4 metres by 1.2 metres (size & height built to individual requirements)
- Divider wall in meeting room to split into two spaces
- Dividers curtains in Main Stadium (split stadium into 3) allows for multiple events to take place at the same time or for sections of the stadium to be isolated for different portions of the event
- Rails for drapes in Small Stadium
- TV platform for raised side line camera angles, ideal for Sky TV
Audio & visual
- Sound system in Main and Small Stadiums for PA announcements
- Portable PA for announcements and music in small space (includes wireless microphone)
- In-built data projectors in theatre and meeting rooms
- Data projectors for other small spaces
- In Main Stadium: 3 levels of lighting including lighting squares for day to day lighting, high bays for tournament lighting and TV broadcast quality lighting (1000 lux at floor level)
- Small Stadium has ample light levels for sporting events and expos
- In conference rooms: various pre-set lighting options dependent on room set up
- Ample single phase power throughout the venue
- Main Stadium: Two 32 amp 3 phase power plus sixteen 10 amp double sockets around walls
- Small Stadium: One 32 amp 3 phase power plus fourteen 10 amp double sockets around walls
- Main Stadium also has four in-floor boxes, each housing four 10 amp power sockets and ethernet ports in
- For the public, PoriruaFree is an open public network that is accessible throughout the venue. There is a maximum usage of 100mb of data per device per 24 hours.
- For the event, in-house Wi-Fi network, offering easy-to-use, high speed wireless internet.
- Wired broadband is available in Main Stadium, please discuss your requirements with your event coordinator during the planning process, and costs can be discussed based on your specific requirements.
- Walk-behind Forklift (1 tonne lifting capacity – licence required)
- Stanchions with retractable belts for crowd control
- Rigging points in ceiling (see Rigging manual and Rigging loading plan)
Loading in & out
- Large dockway for multiple trucks or delivering of shipping containers
- Dockway with large roller door provides direct access to Main Stadium from rear of the building
- Undercover loading and unloading
- Flat access from dockway into both the Main Stadium and Small Stadium
Air ventilation & heating
Large gas heaters have been installed in the ceilings of both the Main Stadium and Small Stadium to quickly heat the venues on colder days. While the meeting rooms 1 and meeting room 2 and theatre have air conditioning installed for both heating and cooling to ensure a comfortable air temperature.