How to join
Give us a call on 04 237 1568, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or pop in. We can join you up at the Fitness reception, which is just upstairs at Te Rauparaha Arena.
Please bring ID so we can sign you up – and your gold card, green prescription or Lifetimers Leisure Club card if you have one.
If you'd like to try out a group class before you join, it's $15 per class.
Full Access Arena Fitness
- use of the gym, group fitness and aquatic classes
- an initial health assessment and personalised exercise programme
- monthly motivation sessions
- access to state-of-the-art Life Fitness cardio and weights equipment
- entry to Les Mills group fitness classes, including Arena's own group fitness classes, such as boxing and aquafit classes
- use of Arena Aquatic Centre, including lane swimming, wave and leisure pool, hydro slide, spa, sauna and steam room
- use of Club Active Fitness Centres at Wellington Regional Aquatic Centre and Freyberg Aquatic Centre
A full access membership available to you if you're over 65 years and have a Super Gold card.
A full access membership available if you've got a Green Prescription referral from your doctor/GP.
Full access membership during our off-peak hours – 9am–4 pm Monday to Thursday, any time on Friday to Sunday, as well as public holidays.
Group Fit only
Includes access to timetabled group fitness classes only, but does not include gym or pool entry.
Group Fit Off-peak
Access to classes held Monday to Friday at 9.15 am and 12.15 pm only.
- Family memberships are available to three or more people from the same family.
- Family is defined as immediate family including grandparent, parent, child, sibling, caregiver or guardian.
- The first two memberships are purchased at full price and every additional membership is available at a reduced price. The additional membership must be of the same or lesser value than the first two memberships, and will be subject to membership access restrictions.
- The family deal requires two people on full price memberships at all times. If one of the holders of the full price membership cancels their membership, the family member on the reduced price will be moved onto a full price membership.
- The minimum age for children to be signed up on the family membership is eight years old.
- Children aged under 16 must be accompanied by an adult while in the fitness centre.
- Children 10 years and over may use the Aquatic Centre unsupervised.
Chat to our friendly staff (04) 237 1568 if you've got any questions.